Monday, October 21, 2013

+All about Meeeeee

My name is Ryno Jacobs lives in Malmesbury - South Africa married and has four children, I sit today and I think of the way which I come and I get so funny, it was a long and difficult road but I made it and I like to share it with my friends and all how visit my blog,because if you want to tackle something you must never give up on what you want in life, you will get it with just a little strength from the Lord because he will give you the desire of your heart. I was about 5 years old when my Dad learn me and my brother to play guitar but my brother was always the best and I have always struggled, it was so in 1985 when my Dad started a Gospel band where my brother play bass guitar and I have to play the drums in that year there was no time to go to music school,because we did not have money and music was all my father had in his head, from the other band members in the band must jump in and start learnning me and my brother , It was always heavy taught for me but my brother everything was fine.I always said I would never give up, I will be okay and I will then teach others, also difficult but I got it, I make it.One night my friends and I go to a show and I see how the bass guitaris play and he jumps and jump in the air with the bass ,I had the whole evening just kept tracking him, and sad to myself that I could and I'm going to have to do better.I started my research,because in that years we could not go to music school because the money was a problem. I started with books like, Progressive Bass Guitar, Music Theory Book and Funk Fusion Bass.I despite not to be the best Bass Guitar player,but I want every young boys to learn, I would like for all beginners and those off you that do not have money for music schools to log on to my blog , come and see, there will be everything from the beginning,I love to listen to Abe Laboriel, Nathan East and Victor Wooten and Roy Vogt.They sound great and I learn from them a lot, Do you want to play like your favourite Bass Guitar player, I know you say yes so why are you waiting then, I will sit daily tips on my Blog so do not wait, pick up your Bass Guitar and start loosen your fingers.

Your friend at Bass Guitar tips for beginners.
Ryno Jacobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment